With an overwhelming amount of dedication to her work, Melissa is an attorney committed to seeking justice for her clients. Her work is inspired by the daily struggles that her clients have to overcome.
Notable case results
Melissa has assisted in numerous multi-million dollar recoveries in cases involving medical malpractice, automobile crashes resulting in catastrophic injuries and products liability. In addition, Melissa has been invaluable in handling the firm’s extensive and complex NTM (Nontuberculous Mycobacteria) infection cases.
- LBA (Lancaster Bar Association)
- PBA (Pennsylvania Bar Association)
- AAJ (American Association for Justice)
- PAJ (Pennsylvania Association for Justice)
- AIEG (Attorneys Information Exchange Group)
Education, Licensure, and Background
Melissa is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, magna cum laude, with a degree in philosophy, politics and economics and Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law, where she served on the Editorial Board of Temple Law Review, clerked for the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas Judge Arnold New, served as a Mediator in Landlord-Tenant Court, and performed pro bono bankruptcy work.
Melissa was elected to the Order of the Coif, an honor society for United States law school graduates who attain a cumulative grade point average in the top 10 percent of the graduating class.
Melissa is licensed to practice in the following venues:
- New Jersey
- The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- The United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- The United State Supreme Court
In her free time, Melissa enjoys working, reading, traveling and spending time with family and friends.