How to Choose a Safety Lawyer? Finding a safety lawyer in Lancaster, Pennsylvania can be a daunting task. The phone book is filled with attorneys, and an internet search can pull up even more. You want to find a lawyer with sufficient experience and a proven record who will handle your case with both professionalism and personal care. However, unless you know someone who has used a specific attorney in the past, getting a productive referral can be difficult.
The experienced attorneys at Atlee Hall want you to make the best choice possible about how to choose a Safety lawyer to represent you. Some of the areas to keep in mind include:
Does Your Attorney
- Thoroughly understand the area of law involved in your case?
- Have a track record of success in representing similar claims?
- Provide past client references?
- Stay up-to-date on recent developments in safety and injury law?
- Have experience negotiating settlements with insurance companies?
- Is the attorney licensed to practice in the state where your injury occurred?
- What are the attorney and the law firm’s reputation in the community?
- Have they received local and national recognition for their work?
- Do they have an AV rating in Martindale.com? (This is an organization that uses peer reviews to rate lawyers according to competency, ethics, and experience)
Response from Attorney and Law Firm
- How easily can you reach the attorney or law firm after hours or in case of emergency? How quickly are your calls returned?
- Does the attorney have an experienced staff to help with case preparation and to help you put all documentation in order?
Choosing Atlee Hall , LLP
When you choose Atlee Hall, LLP to represent you, you are choosing a law firm that sees you as an individual and not a number. Our attorneys take the time to get to know you, paying close attention to both the details of your case and the specifics about your life in order to fully serve your needs. We pride ourselves on being available to our clients, and work tirelessly to serve the complete needs of each individual. In this way, we are able to keep things as simple as possible and relieve additional stress during an already tumultuous time.
We come at every case with a combined 125 years of experience in personal injury law and a keen understanding of your unique needs. Combining these things, we are able to sort through the legal confusion of personal injury law while also tailoring our arguments to speak to your specific case. It is through this approach that we have earned the reputation as one of the nation’s top personal injury law firms.
If you are in need of a safety lawyer in Pennsylvania, please contact our offices in Lancaster to discuss your case with one of our attorneys today and see how Atlee Hall, LLP can simplify the process of choosing a safety lawyer.